(spoilers) Where are our allies?

The battlefield was the Forge and environs, iirc. And now it's crystal sludge. We had a lot of coalition fighters with us during the attack -- so I'm currently head canoning that there were massive casualties even though our immediate allies all survived, yay plot armor! I was going to ask about that in the dev discussion forum but that was one day only. They'll have an AFC on the episode starting in about 10 hours at a guess so I'll try to bring it up there.

Same way as having a dev comment that LA was pop 40K and only 5K survived really fueled rp for a long time after, having some guidance on the immediate scale of the disaster will help immensely with understanding the gravitas of this tragedy. I mean, sure in the larger scheme this could be a drop in the bucket, but for rp reactions it would be great to know if the deaths were in the single, double, triple, or quadruple digits.

@Donari.5237 said:The battlefield was the Forge and environs, iirc. And now it's crystal sludge. We had a lot of coalition fighters with us during the attack -- so I'm currently head canoning that there were massive casualties even though our immediate allies all survived, yay plot armor! I was going to ask about that in the dev discussion forum but that was one day only. They'll have an AFC on the episode starting in about 10 hours at a guess so I'll try to bring it up there.

Same way as having a dev comment that LA was pop 40K and only 5K survived really fueled rp for a long time after, having some guidance on the immediate scale of the disaster will help immensely with understanding the gravitas of this tragedy. I mean, sure in the larger scheme this could be a drop in the bucket, but for rp reactions it would be great to know if the deaths were in the single, double, triple, or quadruple digits.

I look forward to your comments.

@Donari.5237 said:The battlefield was the Forge and environs, iirc. And now it's crystal sludge. We had a lot of coalition fighters with us during the attack -- so I'm currently head canoning that there were massive casualties even though our immediate allies all survived, yay plot armor!

Plot armor being that Kralk wasn't pointing in their direction because they were at different points in the chamber.

Archived