Farming dragonite ore and empyreal frags at BFF

DHung.5263

Hi guys, I’ve been farming dragonite ores from winterberry bushes, went pretty well the first hour but realize winterberry icons (red berry icon) disappear off the map after a while...wonder if there is a limit per day or did I missed something?, I still get frozen chests for frags though, they respawn every now and then..

@DHung.5263 said:Thanks guys, a friend of mine just completed living world 3 chapter 3, he don’t get the winter berry notes (not even red cherry icons on the mini map)...any idea what’s going on?

Either a bug or he already farmed then that day. There's a big cluster of then north west of the central point, normal with players running around. Check again tomorrow.

Hi,

Winterberry nodes as well as all other Living World S3 material nodes respawn 23 hours after their last harvest, in tune with all T6 nodes and "node farms" such as patches of strawberries, spinach, etc. However, the restriction is character-based. You can use another character to farm if you wish, but I've seen spotty nodes doing this (I don't know why -- some bunches/nodes are not available). I suggest getting the LW S3 portal scrolls/tome if you want multiple characters in LW S3 areas.

Archived