Achievement Points from Dailies.

@Khorthall.1682 said:Has anyone been having any issue where you do your daily progress but the 10 Achievement points do not add to your total?

I think I'm going crazy here but the last few days I've noticed that when I do the dailies my total number of points has not been changing.

There's a cap of 15000 (from both daily & monthly, if you have any from the old days).There's nothing in the game that tells you when you reach the cap, no way to know that there's a change in how much AP. The only way you can tell if you're at the cap is to mouse over the little AP ball in the achievement panel.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Khorthall.1682 said:Has anyone been having any issue where you do your daily progress but the 10 Achievement points do not add to your total?

I think I'm going crazy here but the last few days I've noticed that when I do the dailies my total number of points has not been changing.

There's a cap of 15000 (from both daily & monthly, if you have any from the old days).There's nothing in the game that tells you when you reach the cap, no way to know that there's a change in how much AP. The only way you can tell if you're at the cap is to mouse over the little AP ball in the achievement panel.

Yeah I checked that out and it hasn't reached the cap yet.

@Khorthall.1682 said:

Oh actually I think it has if it's both the dailies and monthlies added together? I thought the daily points cap at 15,000 and the Monthly capes at 5,000. Thanks!

@Khorthall.1682 said:

Oh actually I think it has if it's both the dailies and monthlies added together? I thought the daily points cap at 15,000 and the Monthly capes at 5,000. Thanks!

It used to be 10k and 5k but was combined to 15k when monthly got retierd.

There are many, many things about the game that aren't documented in the game. The Wiki is a great resource, and can be accessed in-game via typing /Wiki (topic of choice) in the chat panel.Not sure the Devs consider it a 'bug'; rather an anomaly that probably costs a lot of resources to change. UI work seems to be the most difficult, if Dev posts are anything to go by.

Archived