Achievement Points from Dailies. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Achievement Points from Dailies.

Has anyone been having any issue where you do your daily progress but the 10 Achievement points do not add to your total?

I think I'm going crazy here but the last few days I've noticed that when I do the dailies my total number of points has not been changing.

Comments

  • @Khorthall.1682 said:
    Has anyone been having any issue where you do your daily progress but the 10 Achievement points do not add to your total?

    I think I'm going crazy here but the last few days I've noticed that when I do the dailies my total number of points has not been changing.

    There's a cap of 15000 (from both daily & monthly, if you have any from the old days).
    There's nothing in the game that tells you when you reach the cap, no way to know that there's a change in how much AP. The only way you can tell if you're at the cap is to mouse over the little AP ball in the achievement panel.

    "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

  • MetalGirl.2370MetalGirl.2370 Member ✭✭✭

    why don't you google before posting ? you'll see literally thousands of posts about it

    Give me hairstyles...

  • @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Khorthall.1682 said:
    Has anyone been having any issue where you do your daily progress but the 10 Achievement points do not add to your total?

    I think I'm going crazy here but the last few days I've noticed that when I do the dailies my total number of points has not been changing.

    There's a cap of 15000 (from both daily & monthly, if you have any from the old days).
    There's nothing in the game that tells you when you reach the cap, no way to know that there's a change in how much AP. The only way you can tell if you're at the cap is to mouse over the little AP ball in the achievement panel.

    Yeah I checked that out and it hasn't reached the cap yet.

  • @Khorthall.1682 said:

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Khorthall.1682 said:
    Has anyone been having any issue where you do your daily progress but the 10 Achievement points do not add to your total?

    I think I'm going crazy here but the last few days I've noticed that when I do the dailies my total number of points has not been changing.

    There's a cap of 15000 (from both daily & monthly, if you have any from the old days).
    There's nothing in the game that tells you when you reach the cap, no way to know that there's a change in how much AP. The only way you can tell if you're at the cap is to mouse over the little AP ball in the achievement panel.

    Yeah I checked that out and it hasn't reached the cap yet.

    Oh actually I think it has if it's both the dailies and monthlies added together? I thought the daily points cap at 15,000 and the Monthly capes at 5,000. Thanks!

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Khorthall.1682 said:

    @Khorthall.1682 said:

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Khorthall.1682 said:
    Has anyone been having any issue where you do your daily progress but the 10 Achievement points do not add to your total?

    I think I'm going crazy here but the last few days I've noticed that when I do the dailies my total number of points has not been changing.

    There's a cap of 15000 (from both daily & monthly, if you have any from the old days).
    There's nothing in the game that tells you when you reach the cap, no way to know that there's a change in how much AP. The only way you can tell if you're at the cap is to mouse over the little AP ball in the achievement panel.

    Yeah I checked that out and it hasn't reached the cap yet.

    Oh actually I think it has if it's both the dailies and monthlies added together? I thought the daily points cap at 15,000 and the Monthly capes at 5,000. Thanks!

    It used to be 10k and 5k but was combined to 15k when monthly got retierd.

  • Do we know if they are to ever increase the Daily Achievement Points Cap?

  • There's never been any word about doing so.

  • @MetalGirl.2370 said:
    why don't you google before posting ? you'll see literally thousands of posts about it

    And why does Anet doesnt inform us? Ingame mail?
    And why are the 10 AP shown at right border and doesnt count? - > Bug

  • There are many, many things about the game that aren't documented in the game. The Wiki is a great resource, and can be accessed in-game via typing /Wiki (topic of choice) in the chat panel.
    Not sure the Devs consider it a 'bug'; rather an anomaly that probably costs a lot of resources to change. UI work seems to be the most difficult, if Dev posts are anything to go by.

  • Ni In.6578Ni In.6578 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 11, 2019

    You can see how many you've received from dailies. Hover over the anet icon where your achievement points are.

    [VII] Desert Spectre - Declared Best NA Guild by Grimaldi
    Crystal Desert Consul Member and President of Scrubs; declared most toxic server NA by Z E Y
    [VII] wants fights! Please bring your pug rangers for UD progress.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.