What a Waste of Warclaw

Yuka.6182

ANET why did you decide this was a good idea? Please just put this mount in PvE at least, give it about a week and remove it from WvW. This may be one of the worst thing i've ever seen, and super damaging to the roaming experience...

I never thought I really wanted mounts prior to PoF, it did break some immersion but I got use to it afterwards especially with its unique concepts... However this isn't even a debate, may very well be one of the worst ideas I've ever seen or heard. At this point ANET is really blowing a hole through their reputation...

delete now and we'll pretend this never happened!!

@Reirli.3817

Theres nothing wrong with adding mounts on WvW, map layout+size+mechanics(lack of them) m8 be the thing why mounts arent needed in 1st place.

But the real issue is how Anet will add the mount into WvW and the game limits for that mount itself, on how much health how much per side, more much damage etc etc.

2 guys fighting some guild outside of enemy north camp."Guys we need backup 2 roamers want our north camp"Map mounts up and zergs down the guys who have been kiting out the guild group for pickoffs.Players go back to avoiding any fight that might be challenging and gliding/running into towers if they feel like they might be at risk.The last few people looking for fights settle on GvG island and duel until their pips run out.Edit, i forgot the part when everyone ends up jumping around with the only people who enjoy combat from enemy servers because they are so tired of fighting the same guys for the 100th time that night.

@"Reirli.3817" said:

"Oh hello i'm a helpless little necromancer all by myself in the middle of the borderlands""Hello 5 enemy roamers from a million miles away, catch me if you can!"
enemies hops on mounts
and the little necromancer was never heard from again. the end.

Where's the Necromancers mount? :P

Archived