[NA][WvW][Yak's Bend][GOAT]: Multi gaming community seeking pliable nutrients - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][WvW][Yak's Bend][GOAT]: Multi gaming community seeking pliable nutrients

1235>

Comments

• We are employing yaks in a manner that allows maximum loin coverage at a fraction of the regular cost you might expect to see. Come on down today for the savings! THE SAVINGS

• To the victor goes the spoils. Which really makes you question victor's judgement. Gross dude. Why the heck couldn't you have higher standards? I mean veal cutlets after Memorial Day? Seriously? Have some self respect.

• The GOATS huddle in small spaces together for warmth on cold summer nights. The bold ones even knit small tiny little sweaters for each other and spell out things like "STACK TIGHT" and also "RAM ME."
    There's always one in each bunch.

• BMalk.8654BMalk.8654 Member ✭✭
    edited September 27, 2018

When I was a young leaf, my Mother took me into the city to see a GOAT parade.
    She said: daughter, when you grow up, would you be the bender of the licked, the chewed, and the pervs?
    She said: will you defeat them, your trolls, all the bags and squirrels, the sieges that they have made?
    Because one day I'll leave you, a booty to lead you in the summer, to join the GOAT parade. AND I SAID YESSSSSSSS!

"They were right to fear me. If only they had listened to their cowardice. Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children."

• @BMalk.8654 said:
    When I was a young leaf, my Mother took me into the city to see a GOAT parade.
    She said: daughter, when you grow up, would you be the bender of the licked, the chewed, and the pervs?
    She said: will you defeat them, your trolls, all the bags and squirrels, the sieges that they have made?
    Because one day I'll leave you, a booty to lead you in the summer, to join the GOAT parade. AND I SAID YESSSSSSSS!

I can't decide if this is a Thumbs Up or Helpful. :)

• Perhaps you are the kind of person who absently hits the mean streets looking for trouble. Stiff upper lip. Rolled up cuffs. Hoping beyond hope that today is your lucky day. I have news for you. Our recent subscription of Charr Weekly has come in. We are fluffy. Undeniably quick on the outhouse. And never caught with pants on.

edited October 15, 2018

Disguised between brave warriors, siege masters and oculists. Naked behind a suspiciously smiling bush. Certifying that every corpse in our way is indeed dead. Pushing deep inside their darkest fears. Merciless with our weird horizontal, rectangular pupils. You can always count on a random horn..ed friend to give you a hand in times of need. We are always around, somewhere. Always.

"They were right to fear me. If only they had listened to their cowardice. Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children."

• The best method we have found to deal with thieves is employ this now patented device called “I can finally see you gods forsaken kitten trash playing a cheese build piece of nonsense” or SAM for short. Now you can blow up thieves from the comfort of your mortar kit or lower them into a lake of fire at your leisure.

• We made a terrible, terrible mistake. It all started with a beautiful night under the moonlight, light jokes and shy smiles. Sharing memories and dreams. We have so much in common. Then suddenly there we are, gliding above a pile of downed bodies screaming for help, but hopeless. They know there's nothing else to do but to look at those flying horned angels about to end their misery. Now we realize this is our place, this is what we meant to be. Let us guide you to a place of leather and loot.

• Footage of our reset raid.

• Yesterday I had a dream. Me, you, a wedding at the necro tower. Lord Lykesh is our priest. Someone screams "inc", someone screams "stab". People start stabbing each other, someone calls for pants off. You say "yes" covered in nothing but blood. I mean, it happens. Every Tuesday.

• I would like to join but server is full I'm currently on FA and just returning player..I'll keep checking server population.... any suggestions?

• Hey there, @rorschach.1870 ! Everybody is welcome to hang out in our discord even if you are not in our server at the moment, and we can discuss about it there with you. You are super welcome! https://discord.gg/y7vbNSr

• @rorschach.1870 said:
    I would like to join but server is full I'm currently on FA and just returning player..I'll keep checking server population.... any suggestions?

Howdy! A few options. Wait and see if we open. No way YB should really be full. You could move to our link which we will be paired with for two months. Or find a guild on FA but we are way more awesome.

• I want to be the very best
    Like no one ever was
    To catch bags is my real test
    To tag up is my cause

• There really should be a short bow that is made from cheesecake so I can be Strawberry shawty cakes in WvW. That’s too many letters. But it’s okay. I have seen the other side of alliances and they look fabulous

• Join us on Nyak's Bend, player senpay! Nyaaaaa ( っ  ̄∀ ̄)っ*:・゚✧

• Did you know that goats have four “stomachs”? Their food moves first into the rumen (from which it is periodically regurgitated for more “cud chewing”), then to the reticulum, later to the omasum, and finally to the abomasum (which is most like a more sensitive human stomach).

edited November 11, 2018

Follow the plushie on the battle fields for extra boons! No, really, that's my chrono.

• Seek the path of the wise they said. Dress like a chef while being a necro and people will rise to the occasion. That is what they told me in evil overlord school. Well I am here to tell you that I still need MINIONS. Not for my character because that would be weird. No. Just in general. Come along for the ride. Stay awhile and be smitten.

• Goats’ pupils (like many hooved animals) are rectangular. This gives us vision for 320 to 340 degrees (compared to humans with 160-210) around us without having to move and we are thought to have excellent night vision. MUAHAHAHAHA

edited November 22, 2018

Yo. You there. You are b-E-a-U-t-I-f-u-L!!!!!! Let me show you a world of Death and Desire.

edited November 26, 2018

Goats are herd animals and will become depressed if kept without any goat companions.

• Little known fact: There are days when we lay down on the field of battle and pretend to be dead. This has yet to prove to be useful. But I am working on my summer tan

• About the only thing worthwhile in life is doing things while lazily playing with friends in a casually selected environment free from the constraints of society. Or to put it another way: Join our guild. We have a loose collection of rules. :)

• Can't stop the GOAT party! WvW 6x per week, from early NA roamers to prime NA squad to late NA havoc madness, we go all the way through, baby! Join today for a special session of foot massage.

• This just in from the borderlands: Apparently keyboard turners everywhere have only recently realized if they shaved their eyebrows they can get 10% more damage. We will track this fascinating detail further. Back to you Craig

1235>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.