[NA][WvW][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations

Fatherbliss.4701

On 10/11/2023 at 3:29 AM, Elithur.2671 said:

I'm 33, may I have a retirement plan, with you guys and gals, already?

Sounds perfect I would be happy to have such a fantastic individual with us since obviously I’m not only the hair club president I’m also a client! Feel free to join the discord and meet your new retirement home! 

• Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][PvX][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Full of veterans, some small amounts of space aliens and great tasting soup

My wife and I are vets going back to launch (and even GW1). You know how it goes...over time the people you started the game with move on whether in life or just different games. We're not ancient, but we're no spring chickens either. We actually go back to the late 90s in MMORPGs starting with Ultima Online. Long story short, we're looking for a new home/community.

We're currently on Dragonbrand, but very much looking to move servers for the right fit. We are both about all things PvE and WvW...so true PvX players.  Our main concern is finding a guild that is active in WvW.

Based on your presentation and the MANY funny/interesting/enlightening bumps to your thread, we are VERY interested in your guild/family. We would love to have a powwow to see if were are a good fit for each other.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Griff.9302 said:

My wife and I are vets going back to launch (and even GW1). You know how it goes...over time the people you started the game with move on whether in life or just different games. We're not ancient, but we're no spring chickens either. We actually go back to the late 90s in MMORPGs starting with Ultima Online. Long story short, we're looking for a new home/community.

We're currently on Dragonbrand, but very much looking to move servers for the right fit. We are both about all things PvE and WvW...so true PvX players.  Our main concern is finding a guild that is active in WvW.

Based on your presentation and the MANY funny/interesting/enlightening bumps to your thread, we are VERY interested in your guild/family. We would love to have a powwow to see if were are a good fit for each other.

I like the sound of all of this! I'm a family man myself which is the type of environment I am for in HOME. My son helps me out from time to time too. Definitely have some GW1 veteran souls in the community also. I am VERY active in WvW that won't be an issue. I've got accounts in many places but DB is not one of them. We should get you out of that heckin place. lol. You two should join the discord and get to know us. While I can and will hop in voice to chat, you'll want to meet everyone to get the overall vibe of the community. You'll find people across a number of servers hang out with us. Come on down!

Hi, I am an old vet with a couple of empty guild slots and would like to expand my group of awesome people to play with by joining your guild (if you'll take me). While I am home for medical stuff, I am currently on throughout the day! Looking forward to playing with everyone.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Connrad.5871 said:

Hi, I am an old vet with a couple of empty guild slots and would like to expand my group of awesome people to play with by joining your guild (if you'll take me). While I am home for medical stuff, I am currently on throughout the day! Looking forward to playing with everyone.

Absolutely you are welcome to join us! Definitely check us out and see if we are a good fit. I work from home quite frequently (99% of the time right now) and you'll see me pop on during the day. Most of the guild is on later at night but that won't be an issue. 🙂

2 hours ago, azrael.4601 said:

I am interested in joining, what world are you on for WvW?  I kinda want to try all of the content offerings in the game as I really have done 0 endgame content.

Howdy Azrael! The majority of the guild and my main account are located on Tarnished Coast right now for World vs World purposes. I do have secondary accounts on Darkhaven and other servers. Definitely feel free to come to our discord and see if we are a good fit or not. TC is currently full but I keep an eye on the populations and will update when it is open again. Thanks!

• Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][PvX][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations
  • Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][WvW][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations

Hey! I'm just now getting back into GW after a LONG time away...I've been dipping my feet back into the game by doing some daily events here and there. I'd love to join this guild if you all don't mind someone who might have about 100 questions to ask along the way, haha. I really miss having a group of people to game and chat with! 🙂