[Merchandise] Celebration Hat

From all the recent topics. There are lots of topics from people giving suggestions for ArenaNet to make some extra profit. For a long time I crave for one thing that may give ArenaNet some extra cash. I'm talking about the Celebration Hat.ImgurCorrect me if I'm wrong but the only armors in game dedicated to GW2 are Dragon Emblem Shirt, Dragon Emblem Outfit and The Celebration Hat, plus the Dragon Emblem Balloon and the Emblazoned Dragon Throne. So why not put some of the dedicated items representing the game in the real life to make some extra cash from the fan base. Since the start of GW2 I am hoping to see the Celebration Hat in your stores (not some cheap version bought from some shady site). I would love to see that hat IRL, showing the cool emblem of the game to the world, to show what a proud GW2 player I truly am. What differentiate hats from shirts is that these days shirt emblems don't mean a thing, people put all kinds of meaningless texts and effects to make it more cool looking. On the other hand, hats in my opinion can be more representative and more noticeable for the eye when is right in front of the people eyes. I know the hat won't be cheap but many people will support buying it because after all... it's just a hat. After years it will be just a nice memory. Shirts get trashed from wearing them too much, you throw them eventually, but hats can stay till the end of your days. Give the community a chance to customize the hats colors just like in game to make them their own. The picture above is the classic Black with Red, but you can add the classic White with Red emblem (I would definitely buy the White with Red one). I'm not that rich and never bought something from the gem store with real cash, but I'm truly a GW2 fan and I play it from day 1, something that simple as a hat made by you guys and having it in my arms and on my head knowing that I supported you it would warm my heart, I know many of the community think the same way. Cheers!

@Medvedovka.8523 said:But please, super please with hair integration. Most of the people dont want to see their character bold. I would pay a lot of money for hairstyle integration to head armor.

In a real life cap I'd be annoyed if it had a wig attached ... ;) And even more annoyed if it depilated my scalp! The OP is asking for a physical real world cap.

Archived