Warclaw reward track.

Hello fellas, i've a doubt regarding the warclaw track, i hear from people in my server that they are able to repeat the reward track, meanwhile mine's blocked instead that i see the warclaw final reward in the silverwastes reward track, is this a bug or it's intended to be?

owZE0Fr.jpg

I did the Warclaw Reward Track but got no helmet and I cannot repeat the reward track:

VGXkQTi.jpg

1. I logged in, entered WvW and bought the reward track. I think I opened the chest, I remember 7 mystic clovers.
  2. I purchased the Warclaw Emblem and unlocked the Warclaw Companion Achievement.

The problem was that I did the reward track before unlocking the achievement. And now I cannot get the Helmet because it was not in the chest and I cannot repeat the track. I checked my inventory, it's not there. I shut down the game and logged back in and entered WvW, didn't help.

POKOyHp.png

@"Faaris.8013" said:I did the Warclaw Reward Track but got no helmet and I cannot repeat the reward track:

VGXkQTi.jpg

1. I logged in, entered WvW and bought the reward track. I think I opened the chest, I remember 7 mystic clovers.
  2. I purchased the Warclaw Emblem and unlocked the Warclaw Companion Achievement.

The problem was that I did the reward track before unlocking the achievement. And now I cannot get the Helmet because it was not in the chest and I cannot repeat the track. I checked my inventory, it's not there. I shut down the game and logged back in and entered WvW, didn't help.

POKOyHp.png

You can purchase the helmet from the Warclaw vendor if you have done the track prior to unlocking

Archived