Is Domain of Istan a thing ?? Or SW is better?

So it's been almost a month or two since the last time I went to the Domain of Istan . The main reason it's because I heard a lot of people saying that the farm was nerfed badly and it's not worth to check it out anymore , and to be honest whenever I tried to go there I searched in the LFG for groups and I was only able to see only 1 group with 10/50 people doing bounties or only gh and then leave .It's sad because I was able to make up to 50g in 2.5 hours there and it was my personal favorite source of making gold or good amount of mats and at the same time enjoying the game. Is no secret how you could get magic buy some trophies and then sell them to make gold.

Now whenever I ask which is the best way to get gold people say about SW and to be honest I never understood how they can make gold there ? I did a lot of Ribas opened many chest done a lot of main events but still the only amount of gold I got was up to 9g or 15g if i get an exotic that I don't need and I sold everything my bags had and the whole thing takes up to an hour.I mean is that the point of it ?? Is this the real farm of SW and is that the real amount of gold you can make ?

Also some say about fractals. I do some fractals but not everyday and you can get a promisable amount of gold out of there but it's just depends of how many junk things you will sell.

So I would really like to have the real Domain of Istan farm back but that's just impossible but between Domain of istan and SW which one is the most profitable ??

Also I would like to know if anyone of you has a method of making gold even if it doesn't includes SW or Domain of istan and flipping not a fan of that :P !!

With the value of volatile magic these days you can basically gather spinach, potatoes, butternut squash, or flax node farms with a volatile sickle and make the equivalent of 25 g/hr. Or the sandswept and kourna node farms if you have the teleport tome and want to be cheap on WP fees. Or use the tome to telport to Thunderhead peaks and glide down and collect the volatile orbs/open chests/crates towards the pact motivation heart. Or randomly murder everything/do events in a LS map. Also try the sandswept specimen chamber pre-event for lots of foes and loot. If you really want to break free of the mold, get 3 or 4 friends and farm forged bounties in PoF for battered forged components and sell the warbeast recipes.

Archived