Finished LW3 finally

Jetra.1238

And I have to say most of it was pretty fun. Not quite as beautiful as LW2 was, but I did enjoy the change of pace towards the end. I think a couple of the fights were a bit annoyingly hard though not sure if it's because I'm ranger, my gear is bad (full Rubicon and some bow I can't remember off-hand), or it was meant to be hard. Maybe instead of Power should have gone into Condition since Vulnerability seems pretty good.

During fights, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, ignored the NPCs and my pets and went straight for me. All the White mantle, the minions, literally had to eat damage because I didn't have enough evades. Might go through it again on Guardian after LW2 and HoT content which honestly I'm excited to be going back to (LW2, HoT can jump a cliff) and see those beautiful crystal caverns.

Can't wait to go through PoF and LW4

FINALLY. It seems everyone I talk to seems to either be indifferent or have some gripe against the story (HOW DARE MY CHARR/POTPLANT/GOBLIN/HUMAN JOIN THE HUMAN SECRET SERVICE TO LEARN MISSION CRITICAL INTEL).

I do remember being targeted a disproportionate amount of times in ls3 ep 6 - particually durring the shining blade trial...

I'm just glad the "kill Taimi" and "kill braham" brigades have died down since ls4.

@Westenev.5289 said:FINALLY. It seems everyone I talk to seems to either be indifferent or have some gripe against the story (HOW DARE MY CHARR/POTPLANT/GOBLIN/HUMAN JOIN THE HUMAN SECRET SERVICE TO LEARN MISSION CRITICAL INTEL).

You are successfully ignoring the fact that the OP did not mention which race they did this story with, and it is safe to assume that it wasn't a non-human - because everyone with a bit of love for their character and his/her backstory can't ignore the bad writing forced upon non-human characters that was 100% out-of-character for most.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Westenev.5289 said:FINALLY. It seems everyone I talk to seems to either be indifferent or have some gripe against the story (HOW DARE MY CHARR/POTPLANT/GOBLIN/HUMAN JOIN THE HUMAN SECRET SERVICE TO LEARN MISSION CRITICAL INTEL).

You are successfully ignoring the fact that the OP did not mention which race they did this story with, and it is safe to assume that it wasn't a non-human - because everyone with a bit of love for their character and his/her backstory can't ignore the bad writing forced upon non-human characters that was 100% out-of-character for most.

I think my post made it clear I don't think that is true at all. It was fairly clear that they couldn't have given us details otherwise, and no other faction has as much experience with the eye of janthir (which we needed to find Balthazar).

It was a marrage of convenience, which basically sums up ls3 as a whole.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Westenev.5289" said:FINALLY. It seems everyone I talk to seems to either be indifferent or have some gripe against the story (HOW DARE MY CHARR/POTPLANT/GOBLIN/HUMAN JOIN THE HUMAN SECRET SERVICE TO LEARN MISSION CRITICAL INTEL).

I did Human and it was kind of funny "First time letting a non-human in" and "She has permission to board the ship" Which I'm used to by now due to my experience with Korean MMO translations. I just shrugged it off and the writing was cringy at times.

Also, meant to reply

@DreamyAbaddon.3265 said:

@DreamyAbaddon.3265 said:Have you watched my LW1 Movie?If you have not and you enjoy the story and lore of the game then I'd highly recommend you check it out before replaying LS2 again.

I just finished it this morning and it filled in a lot of gaps.

Awesome! Hope you liked it. =)

Yes I did, especially liked the song at the end.

Archived