Cannot copy text from chat

Hello. They were here to support me. I want to ask why you can't copy text from chat. Personally, I consider it a big mistake. I only control my native language Czech. I joined the English-speaking Guild. When there is a conversation I spend most of the time rewriting, which is a big handicap This is a multilingual world. So I do not understand why it is not possible to copy the chat for faster translation. You can fix this gross and fundamental mistake. Thank you for your time

‘This s a multulingual world’ kind f goes two ways, though.Lots of zchech people talking on the chat with the rest of havimg no idea.It may just be my idea of common sense, but why doesn’t the whole world speak english by now?(I’m dutch myself, and I wont miss my native tongue)

@anninke.7469 said:What about joining a czech-language guild? Try looking in the Looking for Guild subforum or asking in-game. (Or join ours, I'll PM you.)

I was looking for the Czech guild, asked, but without success. After 3 months I met only one Czech who was alone in the guild. I'd like to be among the natives. Then give me info on what world to relocate. Thanks

@Hematom.9648 said:

@anninke.7469 said:What about joining a czech-language guild? Try looking in the Looking for Guild subforum or asking in-game. (Or join ours, I'll PM you.)

I was looking for the Czech guild, asked, but without success. After 3 months I met only one Czech who was alone in the guild. I'd like to be among the natives. Then give me info on what world to relocate. Thanks

OK, you've got PM from me (here and in-game) :)

Archived