Slayer Achievements in Dragonfall - No progress for certain events — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Slayer Achievements in Dragonfall - No progress for certain events

Is there any good reason that some events do not give any progress for the Slayer Achievements? The Pre events right before the meta (protecting the engineers for example) do not give any progress at all, also no EXP or Loot. That's not very motivating. 1,000 enemies is quite a bit and I do not see any reason to make this more arduous.

Comments

• LucianDK.8615LucianDK.8615 Member ✭✭✭✭

I hazard its because the middle is considered its own zone.

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭

Arent they branded and do not count as the environment foes you need to kill?

• Jojo.6140Jojo.6140 Member ✭✭✭

Yes, branded do not count towards the slayer achievements. Only the region specific enemies do, and only those who give exp.

• That's a bummer. The Achievements do say "Slay Foes within the Underworld" for example, not "Slay Foes of the Underworld".

• All the mobs that got spawn by the events will get you 0 exp, no loot and no progress. I literary killed thousands of foes and it didn't progress. Stop playing the events, be selfish and kill mobs that are just running around without a event.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.