QoL for renegade f3 citadel bombardment

The Ace.9105

I think Citadel Bombardment is actually a great skill, but at the current pace of PvP it feels like casting Elementalist's Meteor Shower.

The problem of most of Revenant's kit nowadays is that it's actually balanced. You don't get 50 boons on a single skill. CB hits TONS of missiles, in PvE it literally destroys everything and if stuns actually worked in PvP it could make a pretty good combo with SB #5. But since all of the classes just insta stun-break there's no way hitting with it.Speeding up animation won't change much. I wouldn't want it reworked either since this skill is the most fun of all Renegade imo.

I started to see that things which tend to underperform are actually the most balanced ones. It's the super op powercrept skills that make them feel useless.

Slow cast time is not an issue. I hope you get what I mean. It's just some overpowercrept things that make it feel clunky while it really isn't.

Take as an example Mallyx's Embrace the Darkness. People want cast-time from this skill removed because it feels clunky. People want root from Shield #5 removed because it's clunky. These are not fixes.

@DonArkanio.6419 said:I think Citadel Bombardment is actually a great skill, but at the current pace of PvP it feels like casting Elementalist's Meteor Shower.

The problem of most of Revenant's kit nowadays is that it's actually balanced. You don't get 50 boons on a single skill. CB hits TONS of missiles, in PvE it literally destroys everything and if stuns actually worked in PvP it could make a pretty good combo with SB #5. But since all of the classes just insta stun-break there's no way hitting with it.Speeding up animation won't change much. I wouldn't want it reworked either since this skill is the most fun of all Renegade imo.

I started to see that things which tend to underperform are actually the most balanced ones. It's the super op powercrept skills that make them feel useless.

Slow cast time is not an issue. I hope you get what I mean. It's just some overpowercrept things that make it feel clunky while it really isn't.

Take as an example Mallyx's Embrace the Darkness. People want cast-time from this skill removed because it feels clunky. People want root from Shield #5 removed because it's clunky. These are not fixes.

I am actually performing pretty well with renegade in pvp. There's few things that could be better like the slightly faster cast time on f3 and short bow skills 2 and 3 could hit the foe sometimes cause now they are just not usable. It would be pretty nice to have short bow 5 as unblockable as well but that might be a bit powercreep.

@The Ace.9105 said:Well, currently it's super awkward to use imo cause it has so slow cast time so I think it's more of a QoL than powercreep.That's still a buff making it inherently better. That's exactly what powercreep is. Simply put, a qol change is not a buff.

But on the topic of Renegade, there's a whole lot that needs to be changed because it's an underwhelming elite. A useless F2, utilities that spawn at the location but act like traversing pets, shortbow all but useless in pvp/wvw due to its mechanics. It needs some serious love to be even on par with elites.