Blocks

Cyric.7813

Limiting block to an amount makes Unblockables redundant. Also makes 1vX situations much more impossible to escape. Also it would reward spamming abilities into blocks (facerolling gets rewarded). Pet classes would remove it easily.If you find block too powerful I suggest fiddling with the abilities durations.As I see it, most blocks don't do damage back, but they punish people in the long run for wasting their abilities into the block.

@Cyric.7813 said:If you nerf unblockable - make blocks for 3 attack only. Pretty fair.

I guess someone enjoyed playing soulbeast and not having to care about blocks. Also this is one of the worst ideas ever to emerge on this forum. Whats the point in having unblockables, when in teamfights blocks only last 0,1-0,2 seconds?

@Bazsi.2734 said:

@Cyric.7813 said:If you nerf unblockable - make blocks for 3 attack only. Pretty fair.

I guess someone enjoyed playing soulbeast and not having to care about blocks. Also this is one of the worst ideas ever to emerge on this forum. Whats the point in having unblockables, when in teamfights blocks only last 0,1-0,2 seconds?

not having to care?) ublock was for only 3 sec when you enter beastmode

@Cyric.7813 said:

not having to care?) ublock was for only 3 sec when you enter beastmode

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unstoppable_Union/history4 seconds.