[Suggestion] Experience Scrolls Update?

With the recent news about the 7th anniversary packages inbound to players of GW2, I wanted to suggest an update for the experience scrolls. In my opinion if you have lots of characters you end up with extra experience scrolls and nothing to use them on. In fact there's also two sets of lvl 20 scrolls that are unstackable.

Would players like to have a way to compress their leveling scrolls with a 2:1 ratio and upgrade them?

For instance 2 lvl 20's = a lvl 30 scroll. Two lvl 50's = a lvl 60 scroll.

Thoughts? Opinions? I know this isn't necessary or entirely needed, but as someone who spends time to level their characters and has plenty of characters from year 1, the amount of scrolls and lack of slots, make these items fill up my storage.

Let me know what you think!

I suspect that it's too much work for not enough benefit to work on those old scrolls.

Most players I know that have played for a long time have

• not enough characters to make it an issue
  • used scrolls for leveling temporary/keyfarming characters
  • simply trashed them because they were sure to not use them anyway

I tend to be a hoarder myself (personally keeping the scrolls on a bank alt because I might want to do some keyfarming one of these days ... of course, I never get around to it and my keyfarmers regularly live to see their first birthday gift :p ), but I really feel that birthday scrolls are one of those things that people hoard to never use again, and ANet really shouldn't waste their resources on supporting that kind of behavior.

... or just turn them into a bunch of tomes

@Rasimir.6239 said:I suspect that it's too much work for not enough benefit to work on those old scrolls.

Most players I know that have played for a long time have

• not enough characters to make it an issue
  • used scrolls for leveling temporary/keyfarming characters
  • simply trashed them because they were sure to not use them anyway

I tend to be a hoarder myself (personally keeping the scrolls on a bank alt because I might want to do some keyfarming one of these days ... of course, I never get around to it and my keyfarmers regularly live to see their first birthday gift :p ), but I really feel that birthday scrolls are one of those things that people hoard to never use again, and ANet really shouldn't waste their resources on supporting that kind of behavior.

and it looks like they have been dropped starting with the 7th year gifts

@Alimar.8760 said:With the recent news about the 7th anniversary packages inbound to players of GW2, I wanted to suggest an update for the experience scrolls. In my opinion if you have lots of characters you end up with extra experience scrolls and nothing to use them on. In fact there's also two sets of lvl 20 scrolls that are unstackable.

Would players like to have a way to compress their leveling scrolls with a 2:1 ratio and upgrade them?

For instance 2 lvl 20's = a lvl 30 scroll. Two lvl 50's = a lvl 60 scroll.

Thoughts? Opinions? I know this isn't necessary or entirely needed, but as someone who spends time to level their characters and has plenty of characters from year 1, the amount of scrolls and lack of slots, make these items fill up my storage.

Let me know what you think!

that's rather complex, i think it's easier just add to the mystic forge trader to convert them into tomes, which can turned into spirit shards