Crystal Desert Reward Track Issues

Glass Hand.7306

I've done this reward track a couple of times now. It has a number of issues.

1. The reward track appears in the list of locked tracks ALWAYS, even after completion.

2. All of the Elonian skins are locked; that is to delete them you have to type in the skin name. I thought ANET was getting away from this annoying behavior.

3. Since a large percentage of the drops are from one set of weapons the repeatability of this track is minimal. Once you get all of the skins there is essentially no reason to redo it. A second drop of a skin you already have is useless, and because of (2) is annoying to delete.

Please rework this track to drop a much wider variety of loot types (there is a lot to choose from in the Crystal Desert), and actual weapons that can at least be salvaged. And fix the lock bugs.

@Sesbog.8705 said:this track can be repeated 42 times: 6 for elonian armor, 18 for bounty hunter's armor and 18 warbeast armor

Actually 36 repeats of which 30 are characterized by the only useful armor drop being the final one. More of these will be useless if you have gotten some of the Elonian skins during the process of playing the expansion to get mounts.

I found that I already had most of the Elonian armor from the process of getting my mounts. Seriously the repeated drops of unsalvagable locked skins makes this a very poor reward track. Instead it would be MUCH nicer to have at least something salvageable.

@Glass Hand.7306 said:

@Sesbog.8705 said:this track can be repeated 42 times: 6 for elonian armor, 18 for bounty hunter's armor and 18 warbeast armor

Actually 36 repeats of which 30 are characterized by the only useful armor drop being the final one. More of these will be useless if you have gotten some of the Elonian skins during the process of playing the expansion to get mounts.

I found that I already had most of the Elonian armor from the process of getting my mounts. Seriously the repeated drops of unsalvagable locked skins makes this a very poor reward track. Instead it would be MUCH nicer to have at least something salvageable.

I burned a bunch of rewards pots on the track, but that was to load up on clovers.

Archived