Request: Merge Generous Abundance into Healer's Gift please

Knighthonor.4061

@Justine.6351 said:

@Justine.6351 said:I don't understand, you can already have both traits for orb spam.

what you dont understand? nobody said you couldnt

They could just increase the orb count by 1 or 2 to improve its gm status. No need to merge traits.

Thats true. But if orb remains a thing, I believe Weapon skills should also provide some orbs as well, since using only legend skills right now seem to be the main way to support since we dont really have a main support weapon other than Shield which is elite spec specific.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@Justine.6351 said:I don't understand, you can already have both traits for orb spam.

They could just increase the orb count by 1 or 2 to improve its gm status. No need to merge traits.

Thats true. But if orb remains a thing, I believe Weapon skills should also provide some orbs as well, since using only legend skills right now seem to be the main way to support since we dont really have a main support weapon other than Shield which is elite spec specific.

Staff has support skills.

@Justine.6351 said:

Staff has support skills.

I think he wants to have max orbs arround w/o actually using ventari skills.

Well vital blessing could add more orbs to staff re juvenating assault :\ if merged, orbs on Ventary skill usage dont actually help, besides spam to place with "cast on mouse cursor activated" and exploding the tabletto create a horb field :\ in the desired location.