Commanding on zerk staff daredevil. [Language Warning]

FXLEACH.9436

I do it for fun. No voice comms... I just listen to music, the same songs you hear in the video. I take anyone in my squad and I give them tips and hopefully a good time :)

Over the past 6 months I've received a lot of criticism and doubt over my choice to command as I do. I only care about that when it can possibly diminish the motivation of someone to fight alongside me and go hard.

My next video I'll be discussing some of the positives and negatives of this type of commanding, explaining why I do it, and whether or not I think it has potential from here on out.

Enjoy the footage.

Pugmanding with no voice comms is totaly doable. Not optimal for fighting, but doable. It is also viable to run any class as a commander.

I liked the video, but I feel your build is too squishy. Pug zergs tend to run like a headless chicken once the commander is dead so I don't think it is a good idea to run full offensive. Yes, you do crazy dmg, but also goes down super fast. Have you thought about traiting a bit more defensively and/or grabbing some more toughness?

Archived