Guerrilla Arc (achievement), Kahdash's Riding Bow bug

• 1 month later...

Contact support. Salvaging does not work for collections, nor does using the mystic forge. You have to first bind the weapon and then you can salvage or forge.

According to ANet, this is an intended feature and it has been a consistent part of the game for ages.

Those are the facts, even though I think it's unnecessarily confusing and an arbitrary inconsistency: unlocking for the wardrobe isn't meaningfully different to the player from "adding to a collection;" it's just how the devs decided the mechanics ought to work.

• 3 weeks later...

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Contact support. Salvaging does not work for collections, nor does using the mystic forge. You have to first bind the weapon and then you can salvage or forge.

According to ANet, this is an intended feature and it has been a consistent part of the game for ages.

Those are the facts, even though I think it's unnecessarily confusing and an arbitrary inconsistency: unlocking for the wardrobe isn't meaningfully different to the player from "adding to a collection;" it's just how the devs decided the mechanics ought to work.

Yeah your right. Mistake that i wont make again. Thank :)

Archived