Help Getting Warclaw — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Players Helping Players

Help Getting Warclaw

I'm hoping someone on Jade Quarry or connected server would be willing to help me get the last 4 pages of the Warclaw lore book. Would be willing to pay gold for the help. Message me ingame. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• starlinvf.1358starlinvf.1358 Member ✭✭✭✭

all the pages can be found in your home territory. They're mirrored specifically to ensure that they can be accessed regardless of capture states.

• Tanner Blackfeather.6509Tanner Blackfeather.6509 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13, 2019

Since the title of the thread is "Help Getting Warclaw" I'd like to clarify for anyone looking for info about the mount that the Warclaw Lorebook is not needed for that, this book (gathered in the achievement "Savage Scholar") is simply called "The Warclaw".

• starlinvf.1358starlinvf.1358 Member ✭✭✭✭

Warclaw Lorebooks........ Loreclaw Warbooks?

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

@starlinvf.1358 said:
    Warclaw Lorebooks........ Loreclaw Warbooks?

There's only actually one book: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Warclaw

It's a collection of notes on the nature of the Mists, the possibility that WvW is essentially a Fractal (which explains why it periodically resets) and how the Warclaws were discovered. It's not required to unlock the warclaw mount (I think you might even need the mount unlocked to get the achievement) but it adds some extra background information for anyone who is interested.

(Incidentally this isn't the first example of lifeforms which originate in The Mists.)

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"