Thanks for letting free accounts pvp anet

Dyfinz.2348

I know it's probably nothing special to many players but I have been playing on an alt/ free account with the limitations of just core/vanilla skills, normally on thief and I have noticed my skills with my weapons, evade usage, and timing have improved drastically because I have not had the elite specializations to carry me. I find it to be more fun and enjoyable when I kill players using what they view as an inferior skill set. I have actually been accused of (HACKS!!!!!).... lol...I'm not even good so that's not saying to much for my accusers.

Whenever, I come back to my daredevil, it's like putting the turbo on...haha....

@Dyfinz.2348 said:I know it's probably nothing special to many players but I have been playing on an alt/ free account with the limitations of just core/vanilla skills, normally on thief and I have noticed my skills with my weapons, evade usage, and timing have improved drastically because I have not had the elite specializations to carry me. I find it to be more fun and enjoyable when I kill players using what they view as an inferior skill set. I have actually been accused of (HACKS!!!!!).... lol...I'm not even good so that's not saying to much for my accusers.

Whenever, I come back to my daredevil, it's like putting the turbo on...haha....

OrrThe thief in general op as hell

@Sarathes.3810 said:

Orr The thief in general op as hell

Or some core Specs are just pretty good atm. I think Core Guard, Thief, Ele and Mesmer are all pretty decent with some of them beeing really good against some new Elite Specs

Core Warrior is really good too. (Discipline, Strength, Defense)

Meanwhile core necro.....

@silent killer.5732 said:

@Dyfinz.2348 said:I know it's probably nothing special to many players but I have been playing on an alt/ free account with the limitations of just core/vanilla skills, normally on thief and I have noticed my skills with my weapons, evade usage, and timing have improved drastically because I have not had the elite specializations to carry me. I find it to be more fun and enjoyable when I kill players using what they view as an inferior skill set. I have actually been accused of (HACKS!!!!!).... lol...I'm not even good so that's not saying to much for my accusers.

Perhaps....After all, it is pretty inconceivable for my skills to ever improve with certain restrictions. What on earth was I thinking.... I did admit to being bad from the start.

@Dyfinz.2348 said:

Perhaps....After all, it is pretty inconceivable for my skills to ever improve with certain restrictions. What on earth was I thinking.... I did admit to being bad from the start.

Or both could be true. Or neither could be true.

Improving skill is largely unrelated to what class you play.

@K THEN.5162 said:

@Erzian.5218 said:I have met lots of players who have drastically improved by playing a scourge. They still miss the majority of their skills but they seem to have become much better overall!"Urge to mash f1-f4 off cd intensifies"

"You do not having enough life force to use that skill"

Archived