[PoF] Legendary Dragon Stance & Mounts

It is also capable of remembering which minions you had active when mounting and dismounting for a Necromancer.I agree with you that the Dragon Stance needs to have the facets remembered.Although, I guess that raises issues with what happens if you have too many facets active?Does it just sort of pause everything and resume at the exact same position when you dismount? eg. Energy was at forty percent ad draining as you mounted because of too many active facets, when you dismount are you still at forty percent and does it continue draining?I guess to some extent because mantras and minions are merely an ability that don't run off an intricate system dealing with energy and other things, it was easier to have them remain as they were while mounting and dismounting than dealing with what happens to energy and the facets whilst mounting and dismounting.

@hellsqueen.3045 said:Although, I guess that raises issues with what happens if you have too many facets active?Does it just sort of pause everything and resume at the exact same position when you dismount? eg. Energy was at forty percent ad draining as you mounted because of too many active facets, when you dismount are you still at forty percent and does it continue draining?

That is an interesting thought. I would think that it pauses the second you mount and unpauses the second you dismount.

Same for Holosmith and generated heat. You can't mount in Photon Forge but if you trait to keep your heat levels and mount up, you will be back to zero when you dismount. It's not game breaking but it is kind of annoying and I'm curious if it's intentional, especially hearing that other classes keep their shtuff.

@Firelily.7534 said:Same for Holosmith and generated heat. You can't mount in Photon Forge but if you trait to keep your heat levels and mount up, you will be back to zero when you dismount. It's not game breaking but it is kind of annoying and I'm curious if it's intentional, especially hearing that other classes keep their shtuff.

Thing is, no one is keep things like that.A warrior is not pausing his adrenaline and that is a similar concept to the Photon Forge in a way.What people are keeping are utility skills like Mantra's, which you activate in advance and then can use them on the ammo system or minions, so they don't have to be resummoned in every fight.It wouldn't be fair to have to rechannel them every time you had to mount and dismount.

The issue with the Herald/Dragon Stance is that they would similar in the way of being channeled/working like a channeled signet. It is something that really should stay active but has a more complex system involved with it's activity, thus causing it's idea of staying activated or not to be rather confusing. Pausing everything would probably be the most effective solution that allows them to stay active, considering that people with Dragon Stance generally would run the low level areas before mounts using the speed boost one and the health one like all the time, I don't see the issue of pausing it. Or at the very least leaving them on and always starting them on 50% because as it would be in a normal fight, generally the revenant is always returned to 50%, even when you switch stance.

Archived