CAN THE POST GROTHMAR META CHAMPIONS BE BUFFED - THEY DIE WAY TOO QUICKLY — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

CAN THE POST GROTHMAR META CHAMPIONS BE BUFFED - THEY DIE WAY TOO QUICKLY

So, they added the Mastery Point for the killing the 6 Champions after the 4 Grothmar Meta Events.

That's great and all, but they die way, way too quickly. Even with mounts and Waypoint ports, you can still miss out.

These should either be buffed a bit, or spawn more often.

Perhaps have 2-3 spawn so people have a chance to get to them.

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

I've always wondered what it would be like to go to the mists. It'll be an adventure... - Magister Sieran

Comments

• The Carousel displays recent Dev posts: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1151444#Comment_1151444
    There you go!

• MikeG.6389MikeG.6389 Member ✭✭✭

Wherever the population is, content tends to be rather easy. Proper scaling is what we need, I think.

• Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10, 2020

caps more and don't pay attention more helps like that anet adding a change tue and honestly i killed 3 and every1 waited so unless you not doing meta and afking no reason you cant get there

• Blude.6812Blude.6812 Member ✭✭✭✭

@MikeG.6389 said:
    Wherever the population is, content tends to be rather easy. Proper scaling is what we need, I think.

Or just the opposite when pops are low (like South Meta). The ability for get scaling working seems to be something that Anet just can't do, which is too bad.

• @Blude.6812 said:
    The ability for get scaling working seems to be something that Anet just can't do, which is too bad.

Their scaling up is mostly fine despite some recent meta bosses maybe having a bit too much in the way of HP. It's the scaling down they need to work on.