Tier 5 Boss Rush Reward?

Try way pointing to the Black Citadel and then the chest will appear. I saw a comment where someone said they received it when they went to a core map. I told a friend (who didn't have the chest yet) to try that and it worked. So WP to the Black Citadel and BOOM it appears.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I am a little unclear on how this was meant to work for the tiers.

I was out of town from the 22nd through the 28th. The weekend prior to leaving, I had been on and fought in at least one world boss meta. I have the achievements -- and rewards -- for tiers 1 through 4, though I believe I hadn't participated until tier 4 was active.

Did tier 5 require that I be on and participate while it was active? Did I need to get the reward before the event ended (and thus I missed my window being away)?

Some wording makes it sound like if you participated in any of it you get all the rewards, but for my account it looks like I only got the rewards for the tier I participated in and those that came before it.

@synk.6907 said:I am a little unclear on how this was meant to work for the tiers.

I was out of town from the 22nd through the 28th. The weekend prior to leaving, I had been on and fought in at least one world boss meta. I have the achievements -- and rewards -- for tiers 1 through 4, though I believe I hadn't participated until tier 4 was active.

Did tier 5 require that I be on and participate while it was active? Did I need to get the reward before the event ended (and thus I missed my window being away)?

Some wording makes it sound like if you participated in any of it you get all the rewards, but for my account it looks like I only got the rewards for the tier I participated in and those that came before it.

There might have been a time limit to triggering the reward that ended with the new patch.

FYI the wording implied that you had to participate in a tier to get the rewards. In practice, killing any eligible boss during the event was sufficient.

@synk.6907 said:OK, makes sense. My loss!

Always the helpful forum user, IWN. Cheers.

You're welcome.

If you are sure you got T1-4 and not T5 rewards (e.g. maybe they are in a mail on some character you forgot you used two weeks ago)... contact support. The worst that they can say is that they can't help. (I'm sure it's not the end of the world either. Still, it would be handy.)