Capes and cloaks

@Substance E.4852 said:

@lokh.2695 said:That poor horse....

I wouldn't mind ANet bringing capes to the wardrobe as more options are always better. Stil, I would never equip a cape. I think capes are rediculous and cover too much of my char. Why would I play fashionwars, chosing skins and colors that I like only to cover them with a single and probably undyeable piece of cloth? I just don't get the logic of the "cape ppl". Aslo clipping, also why not spend resources on something else, also nostalgia justifies nothing. Yaddayaddayadda, we'll see this thread again in a week. See you there.

Still applies.

You could always just not equip the cape if it offends your fashion sensibilities that much

Which is what I said to do should they get implemented, you'd know had you read the whole text.

Not sure what the attitude against people asking for the same thing every week is about. It's not like there's anything else to discuss. Even the reddit is nothing but low effort memes and art dumps outside of any content release

The attitude against having the same thread/discussion every week comes from the boredom it produces. Just because there's nothing to discuss doesn't automatically mean that there needs to be a discussion about a horse beaten to death years ago. It's boring and adds nothin of value so I'd rather have no discussion than an old one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic