Question to you guys

Axl.8924

How would you guys really feel if you got an extra strip but had to sacrifice some sustain? would it make it taken for SPVP?

I'm just curious. I was talking to someone in SPVP forums and was curious.

What he said that also noted is that you guys also would need peels from others.

This is from nicenikeshoes and quote:

with boons.Apologies for my abbreviations, I did mention spell breaker, rather than soulbeast in my mention of SB (keep in mind soulbeast is probably 2nd/3rd in line for heavy boon generations/reliance). Unfortunately despite spellbreaker advertise as primarily PvP focus against boon heavy foes, most of the strip traits contest against survival ones .Personally I felt like Pure Strike trait needs to make full counter strip 1 boon, then along with dispelling force + enchantment collapse (if anyone dare prefer it over MT) can make alternative spellbreaker builds much stronger counter to boon heavy fights. All the while contesting against survival/damage major trait means spellbreaker traiting for that will need more peeling from teammates. (end quote)

So i don't fully understand but taking this for granted then ourasa, would you take it?

I dont think the amount of strips is the problem, the problem is how powercrept boon application has gotten.Some builds just kitten out way too many boons for anyone to strip.

Well, if you lose sustain youll need better support from your team, kinda logical, the problem is that warrior isnt a teamfighter in pvp, hes mostly running alone as a sidenoder,where he wont get much group support.

@RedShark.9548 said:I dont think the amount of strips is the problem, the problem is how powercrept boon application has gotten.Some builds just kitten out way too many boons for anyone to strip.

Well, if you lose sustain youll need better support from your team, kinda logical, the problem is that warrior isnt a teamfighter in pvp, hes mostly running alone as a sidenoder,where he wont get much group support.

I agree with this... I think even scourge and spellbreaker couldn't even fully strip the boonsoulbeast, I saw boon mirage too, the boon application is crazy, can go 25 might selfbuff.