My WvW Confession

Paradoxoglanis.1904

I was around rank 1500 when i quit, and I have never unironically placed siege, I never used or built a tactivator, I intentionally stood in cow treb to lose supply because I found building siege to be so incredibly boring. I spent more time shooting teammates with siege than enemies, I have no idea what the skills on oil do, I never have used a trap or siege disabler. This is my formal apology to all the people who I have hurt with these actions.

@Svarty.8019 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:Understandable, i find siege war in this game quite boring as well, besides it’s treb empty structure from another structure or proxy cata most time..

It could be better :/

Do enlighten us with your infinite wisdom.

My infinite wisdom says game mode needs new rules and new maps( or retweak current ones), one of wvw issues was always lack of mechanics and bet on wrong ones.

Guilds/alliances that own main keeps need to get new prints unlocked while holding those structures for example that m8 allow acces more strategies.

Each main keep need to hold something that is valuable for that alliance.Maps should be choosen from a plethora of home maps jus like guilds choose their GH, each map needs to have its own mechanics and keep blueprints.

No more afk or bot structure to structure siege range.

If players want something they need to siege and go to battle.....

Supply camps could be designed to havoking gameplay rather than map queue rush camp to camp...

Discourage ktrain farms on siege pvp gamemode needs to exist.

Give something besides access to new blueprints in keeps for players find a reason do defend and attack.

Really a lot can be done.. really...

Gw2 has very poor mechanics :/

My dream change is adding tech trees to gw2 where guilds will choose their unlocks making every guilds somewhat different with different tactics.Imagine banner being one of those changes where banners skills were adapted due the result of what Guild leader chooses from banner improvements, some guilds could be more dedicated to defense others for offense and other more for open field havock, disrupting supplies.