THIEF IS FINE

Vallun.2071

@Poledra Val.1490 said:The only broken thing about thief is that pistol condie build, baring the fact it still has far to many jail out of free cards (stealth) etc.

Power thief as it stands is in a bad state. It can't plus fights on side nodes effectively because of the condis flying around from necro and rev, and ranger has a lot of sustain to withstand a thief burst. Nerfing those 3 would bring power thief back into the meta a bit more.

As to the viability of this p/d condi build, i've been playing it for about a year now (ever since they made the change to p/d 3), and I got to rank 30 on NA playing solo with it. If the 3 I mentioned get nerfed out of the meta, I can guarantee the next one will be p/d condi thief aids. Necro forces it out of the meta because of all the condi transfer, rev has too much resistance, and ranger has a lot of ways to clear the condis. That's the only reason you don't see more p/d running around, 'cause top tier pvp has a lot of necros rangers and revs. However, to prevent a lot of them showing up in the next meta (but not nerfed to hell) you need to reduce the backwards teleport on p/d 3 and increase the initiative cost on the follow up attack by 1, as well as reduce the bleed duration from it. After that the skill level will be decent, but it needs to be nerfed along with rev ranger and necro, or the next season will be aids

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic