Nerf the Tool Kit Magnet Pull skill

Enduronex.4865

Yes, the 'engi enthusiast' strikes again: against his own main class! I'd like to see a nerf on the Magnet skill in the Tool Kit engineer kit. A 1200 range unblockable pull is just too strong in a PvP setting without much access to stability on all professions. Either nerf the range to 600 to make the CC blockable.

I like it. I use it a lot on my favorite map "Temple of the Silent Storm".In addition to the rifle giving knockback it is a great tool for fighting at the top mid buff (stillness).You can pull the guys to make them fall down. (Because of the good range of the skill.)

Since I like interestical tactical stuff (I liked the old version of skyhammer map back then better :D ) I don't want any big nerfs here. Range can stay as it is. Other classes have long ranged skills as well. While stealthed nothing should be shown. The purpose of stealth is to be hidden - until you have used a skill and deals damage or does CC (on dealing direct damage or applying the CC to others all stealth for all classes should be removed / not for conditions though).

Maybe it could be compared to other CC skills - if there aren't any others that are unblockable with long range (and short 20s CD) the "unblockable" here could be removed and maybe the CD increased.