No Quarter: bugs I have seen so far

• After the meta completed, the map became stuck with the timer at zero and would not reset. It was great being able to run around and easily do map completion and gather nodes with the map mostly empty of hostiles, but I'm pretty sure that's not what the devs intended.

• After completing the Cold Front strike, I received credit for Morale Breaker tier 1 in the achievement panel, and received a chest that supposedly had the mastery point in it, but did not actually receive a mastery point.

• In the Rata Sum home instance, the pile of wreckage node is half-hidden under the Crystallized Supply Cache. Probably a simple typo in the coordinates. Personally, I think it would be a good aesthetic fit next to one of the broken golems. YMMV.

After completing the Cold Front strike, I received credit for Morale Breaker tier 1 in the achievement panel, and received a chest that supposedly had the mastery point in it, but did not actually receive a mastery point.>

Same problem. Mastery point lost after this mission

• 2 weeks later...

@Jimbru.6014 said:

• After the meta completed, the map became stuck with the timer at zero and would not reset. It was great being able to run around and easily do map completion and gather nodes with the map mostly empty of hostiles, but I'm pretty sure that's not what the devs intended.

• After completing the Cold Front strike, I received credit for Morale Breaker tier 1 in the achievement panel, and received a chest that supposedly had the mastery point in it, but did not actually receive a mastery point.

• In the Rata Sum home instance, the pile of wreckage node is half-hidden under the Crystallized Supply Cache. Probably a simple typo in the coordinates. Personally, I think it would be a good aesthetic fit next to one of the broken golems. YMMV.

I have the same problem, tier 1 isn't giving me my mastery point.

also catalyst of the Spirits is bugged for me (29/30) not moving, doing strike missions and the new map all week.

I got a response to my support ticket about the missing mastery point. Anet is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Just thinking in coding terms, the mastery point itself is probably an easy fix. The MAJOR obstacle is figuring out how to award the missing mastery point without screwing it up even worse. Like awarding an extra point to everyone who already got it, or even worse, rolling back everyone's achievement progress.