Help on necro build PRE Reaper/Scourge

Dizasta.9716

If you're going to be picking up Reaper or Scourge quickly anyway, then get gear that complements what you want to play later.

For example, for open world and story completion, full zerk minion master transitions very easily into a similar faceroll reaper build. https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Necromancer_-_Power_Minion_Master (you can ignore the ascended gear there, just get cheap exotics like Zhed's armor on the TP).

@"ASP.8093" said:If you're going to be picking up Reaper or Scourge quickly anyway, then get gear that complements what you want to play later.

For example, for open world and story completion, full zerk minion master transitions very easily into a similar faceroll reaper build. https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Necromancer_-_Power_Minion_Master (you can ignore the ascended gear there, just get cheap exotics like Zhed's armor on the TP).

i still can't decide if core MM or Reaper MM is better for pvp/wvw.

@SlitheSlivier.1908 said:i still can't decide if core MM or Reaper MM is better for pvp/wvw.Minion Master is trash in both.

If you want to climb out of bronze division and not get facerolled by any semicompetent roamer, then you should play something else.

Zergs won't even let you join with your meat circus.

Minion Master is an ultra low effort PvE playstyle. It is only effective in not dying versus NPCs.

@"SlitheSlivier.1908" said:Some of us play builds because we enjoy them, not because they are the best.Also, i got to T3 gold pretty easily with my MM without grouping up with anyone, so it's def better than bronze/silver.

If you want to play which is bad in effectiveness but is fun for you then why do you want us to choose from 2 of your "fun" options on basis of effectiveness. As for your open world build. Play any gear that has either power or condi stat and you will clear everything, get whatever traits that look good to you.