AFK MM's camping out in NE Kourna

@DeanBB.4268 said:...or search the forum to find the weekly post about this. I still don't understand why people care/get upset/bother with this.

Oh come on, I remember the MM campers farming charged lodestones AFK in Malchor's Leap back 4-5 years ago - so I know they don't get banned, as long as they have a 'bell' on their side that alerts them, when they get messaged by a GM/whatever.

Granted, I never really saw anything like NE Kourna B4 - it's liek they all had their lands staked out, with some sort of claim?!... I mean, to me it just looked so obvious, and should be shut down immediately by any sane/competent GM.

To be completely honest, I was rLy moar interested in what 'phat lewtz' they pharmin' there?!? Dust?!?

@Jilora.9524 said:Yeah many threads and they always there and other spots. You'll get more report and move on and how do you know they afk defenders and it doesn't affect the economy more then support so gl. If only they could ignore the thread and move on

Yes, just let the Chinese sweatshop gold farmers lag out GW2 - let them - LAG IT