Suddenly lost my GWAMM title and HoM Achievements

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:These HoM AP and titles should be stored in the users' GW2 accounts when unlocked imho rather than being dependent on the live GW1 to GW2 connection with a scary in game mail every time when this connection fails.

They were and then an update caused people who hadn't earned them in GW1 to have access to the titles, AP, and skins. they tried to fix it twice that we know about, with the problem returning. The current system is the compromise worked out. 99.9% of the time, we don't know (or need to) about how it works. a few times each year, mostly when something else has gone wrong, the two systems don't communicate well and folks get messages. Seems like an okay tradeoff compared to spending dozens, perhaps hundreds of hours trying to find the root cause, which might not be enough even then.

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, Phiztar.6071 said:

I just lost mine after doing map completion in Verdant Brink on my engineer, dunno if its related to the area since all these other posts was from 4 years ago? But i wrote a ticket and hope i will get my Achievements back again soon.

No need to write a ticket, just login to your gw1 account or wait awhile.

You lose them when gw1 and gw2 servers get out of synch.

• Like 1