Constant disconnect [Merged]

So I'm getting disconnected and booted, sometimes with the game client shutting down and auto-restarting, every 2-8 minutes since about two days ago when I moved to a new apartment. Internet is at five bars, and have not experienced a single interruption in web browsing, Netflix, other games, or any other form of internet usage. Network is at a consistent 5/5 bars and there were no issues detected by ISP. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

For now I've quit the game unless we can fix this :\ Just not playable at all anymore.

@JediMagic.7280 said:So I'm getting disconnected and booted, sometimes with the game client shutting down and auto-restarting, every 2-8 minutes since about two days ago when I moved to a new apartment. Internet is at five bars, and have not experienced a single interruption in web browsing, Netflix, other games, or any other form of internet usage. Network is at a consistent 5/5 bars and there were no issues detected by ISP. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

For now I've quit the game unless we can fix this :\ Just not playable at all anymore.

Same here :/ (error type 7:11:3:191:101)

Sadly, My game started dc's a lot. Is something wrong with Anet server? I am trying to follow the steps in the support page but without success. I will download a new client and try the steps again. My worst problem is in fractals at night. 2 hours ago I got many dcs.

@"kharmin.7683" said:Many disconnects after Feb 5, 2019 patch. Everyone on map is complaining of same thing. Can't stay connected for more than a few minutes

Was playing without issues for over an hour. Exited to get new patch and now this constant DC

EDIT: Code 7:11:3:191:101

I've lost BLC Key because of that :cry: Submitted a ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having this problem ever since I started playing again, does not matter which pc I use, it just does it anyway! usually during story instances. I spent about 30 minutes in one instance because the fight was kinda hard.. and almost done with it, and then poof, disconnection, made me start over, xx

I'll add my name to the list here...been getting frequent disconnects as well...usually while going from one zone to another (including entering or exiting story instances), but also sometimes while in story instances. And sometimes when I'm just standing around selling or something. No apparent rhyme or reason, except zoning...that one is pretty consistent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Alfizziy.1426 said:Adding myself too! All these cases and not a word or any post with a fix? What the hell I've just returned to try and play this game again and I remember this issue was the reason I quit 2 years ago! How is this not fixable?

Yeah this was why I quit a long time ago as well. Just the constant disconnects. Never being able to finish stories or do Fractals or anything cause of getting disconnected mid-way through.

Just returned and I see the disconnects are still not fixed. Keep getting random disconnects. This really is putting me off from returning.

Okay but I’ve been disconnected from the game for at least 5 times a day, every day since a month ago. My internet is FINE. Can they really look into what’s going on with their servers because it’s one step away for me to just quit the game having been dc’d from wvw with lonnnnnnng queues all the time. Not to mention you’ve got ppl who dc from raid fractals and instances with no check points.

• 4 months later...