A way to report inappropriate guild names?

Is there a tried and true method for bringing guild names to Anet's attention? One such guild I know of now has "Name Redacted" or something to that effect as their guild name, so Anet is hopefully behind their name change; I just don't see an option for reporting guild names in the report function as reporting an inappropriate character name doesn't seem quite fitting for reporting guild names based on rape or statutory rape.

@"Shadowcat.2680" said:Is there a tried and true method for bringing guild names to Anet's attention? One such guild I know of now has "Name Redacted" or something to that effect as their guild name, so Anet is hopefully behind their name change; I just don't see an option for reporting guild names in the report function as reporting an inappropriate character name doesn't seem quite fitting for reporting guild names based on kitten or statutory kitten.

Submit a support ticket.That's always the most reliable way to file a report with any "system" that doesn't offer your specific concern as an option.

I even recommend for some reports that do have an exact drop down, because it's not always the case that the person responding to the report will see what you see. For example, if the character name is "Redacted Name", the pull-down works fine; a low-wage employee will be trained to spot it easily. What if the name were instead, "Appellation Red Acted" or "Hidden-Meaning Name?" It's very likely that the same staffer wouldn't spot the issue and therefore, you'd want to file the report manually, i.e. a support ticket.

Take a screenshot. Patiently explain how you see the issue. And assume that you won't get confirmation of more than the fact that they've taken your concerns into account.

They last that long because people report them for inappropriate character names, not knowing ANet doesn't act on those reports for guilds; and because of the few people who do know, most can't be bothered to create a support ticket for that issue.

@Ben K.6238 said:They last that long because people report them for inappropriate character names, not knowing ANet doesn't act on those reports for guilds; and because of the few people who do know, most can't be bothered to create a support ticket for that issue.

Actually I seem to recall an anet person stating that reporting character name also gets guild and ranger pet names checked, though I cannot be bothered to go try to find the quote.Submit a ticket to be absolutely sure.