Warrior teleport — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Warrior teleport

Supercoca.3284Supercoca.3284 Member
edited July 3, 2019 in PVP

I been playing PvP for a bit, and recorded my match. While editing the video, i found this.

Warriors can teleport throug wall like thief? Lmao

Comments

• praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

Seems like he is a HAXOR ... if you have full match I'd recommend to look at it ;)

• inb4 someone says lag.

anyway i see this alot from certain people (i edit alot of videos as well)

also beware of topic deletion anet doesn't like threads like these just saying.

• i have the full game too, but in normal speed is difficult to appreciate it.

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

Its amazing what you see when you watch a match after playing it.

I was watching one of mine yesterday and realised the 2v1 I died in, the enemy left his downed ally thief in rally state and ran off leaving him there only to by gyro stomped by an ally who came a bit later.

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sephiroth.4217 said:
    Its amazing what you see when you watch a match after playing it.

I was watching one of mine yesterday and realised the 2v1 I died in, the enemy left his downed ally thief in rally state and ran off leaving him there only to by gyro stomped by an ally who came a bit later.

That sentence made me think for a moment that Anet had enabled friendly fire in sPvP.

I would start playing sPvP again if this was the case.

Now I'm just deeply disappointed.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• The Ace.9105The Ace.9105 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 4, 2019

Hey, that looks just like a normal warrior. Nothing special here. Happens constantly.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.