Firebrand question: Anyone else still craving the old Tome animations from before Elite specs were a thing?

Noel Vheurdrakkhein.3096

Is anyone else wishing we could get back the old animations from the former 'Tome of Wrath' and 'Tome of Courage' skills? I don't even mean the skill actions themselves. I'm referring to the huge, floating grimoires that hovered in front of us; not only was it more interesting, but I feel like it made more sense since we were, y'know... actively using the book. Is there any chance we could get those animations back, to replace the current animations on the Virtue Tomes for Firebrand?

I really liked the old ones, too. But the tomes had greater range if I remember correctly. Like tome of courage 1 was a small area damage/burn at 1200 max range I think. So it was quite fitting having that tome in front of you and blasting in the distance. Now the tomes are 'melee', so the current animations kind of fit the theme.

Anyway if we could get the option (with a trait), to get the old tomes back together with the old animations, that would be awesome! (not happening, I know)

Edited by TheRealGorthaur.1796