Condi transfer help

Zalavaaris.5329

So, I'm watching the condi reaper video snowcrows put out. They are using blood is power, then plague lands, then blood is power again and THEN hitting dagger 4. They transfer the torment and the bleeding and are left self poisoned. I however transfer the torment and poison but I'm left with 5 stacks of bleeding. How do I fix that? 

Edited by Zalavaaris.5329

tl;dr: Is weird

Here's some findings on SC about this behavior.

the tldr of my findings for it was the application order/stack total didn't seem to matter, there is an overall prioritization with bleed and poison coming in last, but there's some janky stuff that affects which of the two get transferred first.

My Condi Reaper build keeps bleed, my Condi scourge keeps poison, but if I eat food that gives a bit of precision and ferocity, or get a banner of strength buff Condi Reaper keeps poison. Getting the stats from utilities/infusions didn't seem to do anything however.

I think in actual fights you probably just open with bip and just transfer since you are running from range anyway most of the time.

Edited by Warscythes.9307

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

Transfers will always transfer Blind (so a condition doesn't cause the condition removal to fail), then random priority for any other conditions.

It's definitely not random, but consistently different for different players/accounts/circumstances. 

I don't think anyone actually knows how it works, or at least I've never found or heard an explanation. 

But we know 2 different players/account with the same build can do the same rotation and will always with 100% consistency transfer the same, but between each other different, conditions.