Let the commander have no burden! Give the fight to your teammates.

guan.1829

6 hours ago, guan.1829 said:

no. Chinese servers! I don't want to explain anything too much. I'm playing NA/EU right now

There is a big difference on how WvW/GvG is played on Chinese servers compared to NA/EU. What you are talking about might make sense for their game play style but not to how we play it on NA/EU.

Most of us simply do not like your ideas. There have been many ideas on how to improve WvW but I don't think this one is good.

On the part of  "commander is a spiritual leader/symbolic presence". I get what you were trying to say. You might of used the wrong words there but yes.

I can say I have a big respect for our commanders (those I chose to follow) but that respect didn't come from them having an extra skills. Rather them being great commanders and persons. 

7 minutes ago, Rod.6581 said:

There is a big difference on how WvW/GvG is played on Chinese servers compared to NA/EU. What you are talking about might make sense for their game play style but not to how we play it on NA/EU.

Most of us simply do not like your ideas. There have been many ideas on how to improve WvW but I don't think this one is good.

On the part of  "commander is a spiritual leader/symbolic presence". I get what you were trying to say. You might of used the wrong words there but yes.

I can say I have a big respect for our commanders (those I chose to follow) but that respect didn't come from them having an extra skills. Rather them being great commanders and persons. 

My last contact with the Chinese server! That was six years ago. Then I joined NA/EU to this day. I made a choice.

I'm not dollars! I can't make everyone like me.

I don't force you to agree!

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2021 at 12:08 PM, Justine.6351 said:

Thought that was the ultimate goal anyhow.

Like you said! WvW can have 100+ commanders! But. You have to make sacrifices. Because a commander can only function as a team.

Buffs made by the commander. Only people on the team can get it.  

Edited by guan.1829