Dont allow next beta in ranked

Disney.7826

I wouldn't mind enabling beta in Ranked if the rating got rolled back after unless you gained ranking comparing to the pre-rollback state. Also, all rating gained on beta specs should roll back regardless. 

Ranked, at the end of the day, provides the more accurate first impressions because people actually try to win and optimize their builds. 

Edited by Rym.1469
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rym.1469 said:

I wouldn't mind enabling beta in Ranked if the rating got rolled back after unless you gained ranking comparing to the pre-rollback state. Also, all rating gained on beta specs should roll back regardless. 

Ranked, at the end of the day, provides the more accurate first impressions because people actually try to win and optimize their builds. 

No because dogbenders are throwing every single game. I dont care about their rating, i want to be able to play normal match of ranked during beta.

6 hours ago, Quadox.7834 said:

Can you just not play ranked for like four days days during expansion beta? You know that the last time we had an expansion beta was four years ago right?

Can u pls explain why would be beta allowed in ranked if no one that cares about rating mustnt play at that time?