Supply Drop Week 2 Missing (Resolved)

I bought the Supply drop last week, received it, enjoyed it.  But as of 2.5 hours after reset today, no drop.  A screenshot of my mailbox, showing the one week old delivery and the lack of today's: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/405207401315434496/879795427078189086/9thAnnSuppDropWeek2.JPG

Others in Map say they also have not got theirs; one person said they had.  Maybe it is exactly one week after purchase, so it comes not at store reset but to the hour after buying?  Because I don't believe I bought it immediately at reset last Tuesday.  Anyway, I'm posting it in case it's a wider problem.

Edited by Donari.5237

Same issue here, got week 1, but today nothing came on my mail. I logged into game after daily reset  and after almost all day nothing on mail.

EDIT: Ha ... when I send this post my delivery came 🙂 So I think is exactly same time when you purchase it.

Best luck everyone with their drops 🙂

Edited by Megisaar.3429

4 minutes ago, Megisaar.3429 said:

Same issue here, got week 1, but today nothing came on my mail. I logged into game after daily reset  and after almost all day nothing on mail.

EDIT: Ha ... when I send this post my delivery came 🙂 So I think is exactly same time when you purchase it.

Best luck everyone with their drops 🙂

Just got mine, and approximatively the same time when the First Week came in. So I can vouch on that possibility too.

• Donari.5237 changed the title to Supply Drop Week 2 Missing (Resolved)