What would you do with the one time only acquirable items with no worth

Your action on One time acquirable items which are of no worth to you anymore  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do with One time acquirable unique items if they are not of any worth anymore

• Destroy..... Nuke it into oblivion into outer space
    • I want one of each shiny... I will keep it in my bank tab and buy 17 bank tabs to store any future junk X)
    • Buy character slot for mules and expand inventory bag slot for the mule and store it there
    • If salvageable, say hello to my salvage kit
    • IDK... I'm in a bind... what shd i do?

to be more precise, 

after u got your legendary backpack, accessory, rings and armors... full legendary or partial legendary that makes the following items worthless,

what would you do to items like (non salvageable)

1. Energy Regulator Cog
  2. Pact Vigilance Signet
  3. Fractal Troubleshooter's Star

and few salvageable items like

1. Ancient Norn Pin
  2. Wylenn's Manual of Style

Few other items:

1. Shadowstone

I'm not talking about items like Forgotten Seal which u an get it again by repeating stories

some ascended items are made available for purchase from vendors once we unlock some achievements... but some items in game are non acquirable after we complete the achievements.

there's this nagging sensation that we're losing something permanently... 

hope they create a wiki page to list all the items that are available only once ever... and destroying them makes it permanently unavailable for the account

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871

13 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

this is strange.. why would you use an ascended accessory after u unlocked 2 legendary accessory? i did mention it in the first line that it becomes worthless and what would u do with it after?

since legendary armory is a thing.. 

If you have leg trinkets you just delete and salvage all ascended trinkets. Why even ask ? 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

this is strange.. why would you use an ascended accessory after u unlocked 2 legendary accessory? i did mention it in the first line that it becomes worthless and what would u do with it after?

since legendary armory is a thing.. 

Save it for alts?

Lock those Worthless Ascendant behind repeatable quests , where they are a mix of Mats/LI/Living Story/Boss Killed , to be crafted ?

If you have 3 kind of Legendary Gear , you get the ability to salvage them . And the more Legendary you have , the more Gold you'd get from them?

Something  like the Fractal Keys (legendary gear) and the Strongboxes (Worthless Ascendant)

Edited by Solitude.2097

11 minutes ago, The Fear.3865 said:

If you have leg trinkets you just delete and salvage all ascended trinkets. Why even ask ? 

u fall under the option 1 and 4.... Im just paranoid.. when we crafted the restored boreal weapons... most ppl salvaged it... but the next set of collection illuminated boreal weapons required the restored versions as crafting items... 

maybe u dont worry about what happens after... u will never get the nagging feeling whatsoever... I created this poll to convince myself to take action on a few conflicting decisions ..... hope this poll can convince me or not.. idk

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871

Keep it for memories or give to alts 😄 I have a bank tab of stuff like that, old things from LS1 you can't get any more like Found Belongings or the Evon/Kiel tokens, Polla, Scarlets Journal and recent things like the Pact ring and Regulator cog. I know I could be using the space better, but I think it's neat to hold onto one time things 🙂

• Like 1