Unable to open guild wars 2 store to purchase expansion(s)

I've recently got interested in Guild Wars 2 again and was considering purchasing path of fire and/or end of dragons. However, when I go to the guild wars 2 store from either the 'Shop - > Buy Guild Wars' link or through my account overview (https://buy.guildwars2.com/) I am presented with a page that has no markup styling and i cannot see any buttons, images etc. This issue seems to happen on Firefox (pc, 91.0.2 (64-bits)), Edge (pc, 93.0.961.38 (64-bits)) both in private and without in private navigation. My Firefox uses an adblocker but even disabling it does not solve the issue, Edge is stock. I tried CTRL+F5 to force my browser to retrieve styling with no result. As a result I'm unable to purchase anything.

Has anyone run into this issue and knows a workaround? The regular guild wars 2 website and forum works fine in these browsers. I suppose my last resort would be to install Chrome or another browser and see if that works.

Edit: Seems I was able to do it via Chrome, not sure why the page is not working in my other browsers.

Edited by Lethalvriend.1723

Buy.guildwars2.com uses tracking and now many modern browsers offer extensive settings to block tracking, it causes the site to stop working.

Workarounds are to (temporarily) disable tracking prevention and make the purchase or if you're not comfortable with that, buy the expansion through an authorized retailer.

Edited by TheQuickFox.3826

You can also buy the expansion through the in game store (with real world money not gems).  That is how I bought HoT and PoF.  This might work to solve your issue if you don't want to fiddle with your browser privacy settings.  Another advantage of this is that the expansion automatically gets added to your account (you may have to log out and back in for it to register).  So you don't have to enter the code in your account page.    The code will still be emailed to you to keep for your records.