<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

22 hours ago, LUX.5386 said:

I am interested in joining the guild, I just got back into the game and looking to make some friends, and have a good time 🙂

3 hours ago, Manatee.1230 said:

Hi I would like an invite been doing WvW and fractals. Look forward to raids and others,.

1 hour ago, MrNightshadow.9361 said:

I’m interested in an invite as well please. Returning to the game after about 2 years off

Sorry for the delay; Invites sent. Press 'g' to find them. Welcome to The Guard!

4 hours ago, Niiro.7860 said:

Hello, I've recently gotten back into the game and looking for a guild to spread my wings with for higher tier PvE content!

1 hour ago, Last God Children.3698 said:

Hey, i'm interested to join, pretty much do all end game content and looking for a wvw group.

Urr The Eternal.5748

Invites sent! Press 'g' to find them. Welcome to The Guard!

Hey All,

Returning player here interested in jumping back into things, used to run a ton of fractals (high and low level), some strikes, and lots of open world content. Got two new players that recently joined up so going to be going for another round of world completion and playing through things on a new profession but figured id get back into an active guild as it looks like mine went pretty inactive in the past year - looking forward to seeing you all in game.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 11:40 AM, Hero.9378 said:

Hello! Do you have room for another returning player? 🙂

On 8/6/2022 at 2:31 PM, MrDustyOstrich.8137 said:

Been playing for roughly a year or so but am still very new/inexperienced so i'm looking for a decent guild to join and am interested in trying this guild out if I can  

19 hours ago, Mister Totoro.6178 said:

hi i would like an invite as well. thanks!

15 hours ago, ICEMAN.2690 said:

Hey All,

Returning player here interested in jumping back into things, used to run a ton of fractals (high and low level), some strikes, and lots of open world content. Got two new players that recently joined up so going to be going for another round of world completion and playing through things on a new profession but figured id get back into an active guild as it looks like mine went pretty inactive in the past year - looking forward to seeing you all in game.

13 hours ago, ZombiiDuud.1428 said:

Just a guy trying to get back into the game. I'm not on your WvW server but would be open to a xfer in the future should I decide to get into WvW. I'm just kind of looking for people to keep me company. 

11 hours ago, Dodomand.9437 said:

Hi. I would like to join your guild

Hey all! Sorry for the late invites. Been getting over Covid.  Invites have been sent. Press 'g' to find them. Welcome to The Guard!!