<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

On 7/23/2023 at 12:09 PM, DexSevenFourNineOne.8460 said:

I'd like to join. Played GW2 back before any expansions were out, and have checked in occasionally since then but am completely overwhelmed and have no idea where to start again!  Hope to get an invite.

Edited by Missrawrtastic.3156

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

7 minutes ago, Best Boy.7641 said:

Returning player here, looking to join!

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

3 hours ago, Joyo.5624 said:

would love an invite, ty!!!!

Welcome to TG!

32 minutes ago, Kmac.9687 said:

Another returning player, looking to get an invite.

22 minutes ago, Axiom.6924 said:

Hello! Returning to the game and old guild is now defunct 🙁  would very much like an invite!

Hello, let me get you an invite our active guild . I think you will be very pleased with the number of activities we have on the regular basis.

11 hours ago, Brandorf.1385 said:

Hello,

I am looking to get into some of the PvE aspects of the game. Mainly raiding (someday), fractals, and Strikes. I would like to start doing more challenging content! Thanks!

Hello Brandorf...I just sent you an invite to our PvE...Our guild does all those things and might I suggest our discord...the link is in the guild message and while it ain't required it can keep you up to date with all our events.