<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

On 2/27/2022 at 2:52 AM, Nezekan.2671 said:

I just realized with a proper build, you can reach 95%+ dodge rate in fractals with Vindicator, which can end up trivializing some challenge modes. I already feel much safer when I play mirage in certain fractals and I only get around 70% dodge rate. It appears vindicator can be even better. Not sure about damage or other aspects, but this is a good baseline. It could be pretty decent if you can heal and provide boons whilst dodging, so you don't have to worry about damage as much.

Anyone had any experience in beta?

12 hours ago, Aekeos.7013 said:

Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm technically a returning player, but I never really did much in this game. I want to do more and have a nice community to be around.

8 hours ago, LoneWolf.2935 said:

Hello, 

Please send an invite, I'd like to join 🙂

32 minutes ago, FortyTwo.2385 said:

I would like an invite if this is still available.

19 hours ago, Mugenshiki.6318 said:

Hi, I'm wondering if you're still recruiting? Kinda new to GW2 😅 but I'm keen to learn more about the game, especially dungeons, fractals, and WvW. Thank you for your time. 

I sent you all invites. Press G to check. Make sure to read message of the day too..

quoted nezekan by accident, sorry

Edited by Zanfiel.9413

My wife and I are both vets and looking for a new home. We're currently on Drabonbrand and just left ViP this evening.  We are both very interested in WvW and PvE content, and will move servers for the right guild.

We are curious about you numbers in in WvW. It doesn't have to be a zerg, but curious if you field enough members to do more than skirmish/bust tactics...?

14 hours ago, Griff.9302 said:

My wife and I are both vets and looking for a new home. We're currently on Drabonbrand and just left ViP this evening.  We are both very interested in WvW and PvE content, and will move servers for the right guild.

We are curious about you numbers in in WvW. It doesn't have to be a zerg, but curious if you field enough members to do more than skirmish/bust tactics...?

8 hours ago, Zero.5713 said:

Can I join? Need friends in GW2 XD

1 hour ago, Robaxin.3741 said:

I am interested in joining your guild, I am in est zone. I will not be on until maybe Wednesday night or Thursday morning due to work. 

Invites are sent to zero and robaxin. Griff it says you're in the maximum number of guilds. to answer your question though, we usually have a 50 man squad in WvW every day almost 

Edited by Zanfiel.9413

5 hours ago, Zenthloc.3740 said:

Secrets of the Obscure finally hooked me and now I've been looking for a guild. Open (and excited) to doing PvP someday but right now I would like to focus on everything else. I would love to hear more about this guild, seems really active with stuff to do always.

you can ask any questions here, or reach out in game. Is there any info in particular you are looking for?

Hello! I am interested in joining. Returning player, haven't played much in about 6 years. Finally finished getting my basic mounts and am looking to take the next step and grind towards the Griffon and the Skyscale. I'm also interested in getting into PvP and WvW at some point. So far I have 3 max lvl toons w/500 crafting on 1 of them. I usually play alone but I think it would be best for me long term to join a guild and really start figuring stuff out!

19 hours ago, SirSeether.5963 said:

Hello! I am interested in joining. Returning player, haven't played much in about 6 years. Finally finished getting my basic mounts and am looking to take the next step and grind towards the Griffon and the Skyscale. I'm also interested in getting into PvP and WvW at some point. So far I have 3 max lvl toons w/500 crafting on 1 of them. I usually play alone but I think it would be best for me long term to join a guild and really start figuring stuff out!

I sent you invites to one of our PvE chapters as well as the WvW chapter, feel free to accept both. You will need to be on the Ferguson Crossing world to play with tg in WvW though.

make sure you press G to see your invites and read the message of the day after accepting .

7 hours ago, Wanda.9165 said:

hello! after reading all the rave reviews i was wondering if i could join in! im a newbie but i am willing to try and help and learn!

I sent you an invite as well, Press G to see the invites and accept. Make sure you read the message of the day for the discord link as well.

• Like 1

Hello! I am a new player playing on Darkhaven, came here from WoW and have really been enjoying the quality of life changes. I have been looking for a guild/active discord community to learn the game and have more people to play with. I would love to be a part of the guild!

Hello, I am just now getting started. I have bought all but newest expan and will be doing that friday. I am starting a necro but I want to learn and get to endgame, so I need advice as what is need for a guild such as this. I like to learn one prof hardcore and to the best of my ability first before making alts, that is unless its a total wrong fit that is. I am playing on Darkhaven. any suggestions on prof would be great.

2 hours ago, Maxwell.2974 said:

Hello! I am a new player playing on Darkhaven, came here from WoW and have really been enjoying the quality of life changes. I have been looking for a guild/active discord community to learn the game and have more people to play with. I would love to be a part of the guild!

Sent you an invite! Press G to accept.

4 minutes ago, Darkshadow.4698 said:

Hello, I am just now getting started. I have bought all but newest expan and will be doing that friday. I am starting a necro but I want to learn and get to endgame, so I need advice as what is need for a guild such as this. I like to learn one prof hardcore and to the best of my ability first before making alts, that is unless its a total wrong fit that is. I am playing on Darkhaven. any suggestions on prof would be great.

Sent you an invite as well, we have a wide variety of players so plenty of people to assist with any questions you may have. Make sure you press G to accept invite.

Hi is this an adult friendly guild? Not into censorship or family guilds...anyway I do all game modes I have a support firebrand main full celestial and several other toons in gearing progress. I've been playing since day one and I always come back. Currently available for serious play time. Let me know if I can join, thanks. 

I'm a casual player looking for guild that is willing to guide me through max lv content like fractals, raids, crafting legendarys and similar. my time zone is central Europe. If you think I am the sort of player for your guild I would like an invite, if not can you recommend guild that be a better fit.

3 hours ago, Nyx.2879 said:

Hello, I'm interested in joining. I'm a returning player looking to get into WvW and PvX after completing some story that I haven't done yet.

Sent! Check the message of the day for the discord link when you get a chance.

2 hours ago, Metamystical.4128 said:

Hi is this an adult friendly guild? Not into censorship or family guilds...anyway I do all game modes I have a support firebrand main full celestial and several other toons in gearing progress. I've been playing since day one and I always come back. Currently available for serious play time. Let me know if I can join, thanks. 

We are a family guild, so we're not the guild for you but we wish you good luck 🙂

2 hours ago, ShadowSong.8364 said:

I'm a casual player looking for guild that is willing to guide me through max lv content like fractals, raids, crafting legendarys and similar. my time zone is central Europe. If you think I am the sort of player for your guild I would like an invite, if not can you recommend guild that be a better fit.

we play on the NA region server, so if you then I sent you an invite. have some members in your time zone or around it at least and plenty of people to help at most hours.

1 hour ago, Anjore.5460 said:

Hello, I am a new player just started last night. The guild sounds like it would be a good fit for making friends, have fun while learning, and help were I can. If you are still looking for additional members, would we great to get and invite. 😄

Always looking for great people! I think you'll it here. Sent you an invite, press G to accept and then check the message of the day to hop on discord with us.

Hello,

I'm a returning player, never really got deep ino the game in the past but have really been enjoying it. I would qualify myself as a new player, as I have never done raids/strikes/fractals before.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

In Game ID: Django.3681

Hi, I have sent you an invite, which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel so you can get the content you want. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

13 hours ago, Django.3681 said:

Hello,

I'm a returning player, never really got deep ino the game in the past but have really been enjoying it. I would qualify myself as a new player, as I have never done raids/strikes/fractals before.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

In Game ID: Django.3681

The Guard [TG] is recruiting all levels & experience! Join The Guard's 5 Guild Community!

• PvX--All Content
  • Extra Life events/ streaming
  • Casual yet organized
  • Many Weekly Events
  • Giveaways
  • Active In-game chats and Discord 
  • WvW on Ferguson's Crossing
  • Raids and Strikes
  • Fractals
  • Dungeons
  • Metas
  • and More!
  • Inclusive community
  • No rep required (except when the game itself requires: talking to guild hall NPC, and if you choose to come to guild missions)
Edited by willow.8209
clarity, typos