<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi, I have sent you an invite, which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel so you can get the content you want. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

12 minutes ago, phoenix.8029 said:

I'll take an invite. Been looking for an active guild for me for a while now.

Hi, I have sent you each an invite, which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel so you can get the content you want. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

24 minutes ago, Neogami.6497 said:

Im interested. I play on and off casually, down to try any content

8 minutes ago, SyrisOmega.9152 said:

Hey! I'm interested in an active guild for all the good pve stuff. Inv available?

3 hours ago, Rogal.1536 said:

Returning player looking for a good guild to get started in with me and a few friends. 

Hi, I have sent you each an invite, which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Welcome to TG!

25 minutes ago, Mr Steal Your Health.8960 said:

I am interested in joining!

I sent you an invite, press G to open your guild panel to accept. Make sure you check message of the day for info and discord link :). Welcome to the finest guild I've ever had the pleasure of joining.

6 hours ago, Ravhawk.1358 said:

Looking for an active guild that talks and hangs out together. Thank you.

invite sent! we definitely talk a ton and hang out, lots of events. Press G to see your guild tab and accept. Use the message of the day to get into the discord where you can see when things happen.

32 minutes ago, ChuckstrB.4217 said:

Hi! Please reinvite 😃

15 minutes ago, Tunstall.7689 said:

Interested in joining!  My old guild is long gone and looking for a new one to play with.

I sent you both invites, press G to check your guild tab and accept. Be sure to check the message of the day for discord information. Welcome to TG!

16 hours ago, EODMouse.4506 said:

Hi!  Returning player looking for a nice active guild to join and catch up on all the things I've missed over the last 2 years.  I would love an invite if you are still open for members.

Hi there, sent you an invite! Our discord is also in the message of the day (press G)! Welcome 🙂