<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hey there, this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.  I originally played during Beta but took about 10 years off.  As I've gotten older my gaming time has dwindled so a game like GW2 that respects my time and truly allows me to play casually is a God send.  The only thing that would make it better is a solid core group to play with.  Sounds like The Guard is just the ticket!  Hopefully I'll see an invite soon!

12 hours ago, Mastur.8107 said:

Veteran player, started back on launch. Just returning back to the game and looking for a good guild. I would love an invite!

9 hours ago, Zarol.2951 said:

Hey there, this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.  I originally played during Beta but took about 10 years off.  As I've gotten older my gaming time has dwindled so a game like GW2 that respects my time and truly allows me to play casually is a God send.  The only thing that would make it better is a solid core group to play with.  Sounds like The Guard is just the ticket!  Hopefully I'll see an invite soon!

Invites are sent! Welcome to the guild!

Hello, just started playing again last month after a couple year hiatus (but had played quite a bit before that). I typically do general PvE with some WvW but also have an interest in doing more with Raids and Strikes. This seems like a well-rounded guild that I would like to join!

11 hours ago, Reuub.1703 said:

Got back into the game a couple weeks ago. I would like to join the guild !

Reuub.1703

Sent you an invite!

9 hours ago, Ghostrunner.4728 said:

Hello, just started playing again last month after a couple year hiatus (but had played quite a bit before that). I typically do general PvE with some WvW but also have an interest in doing more with Raids and Strikes. This seems like a well-rounded guild that I would like to join!

Sent you an invite as well, I invited you to one of our general PvE but there's 5 guilds with one being raid specific but you don't have to be in that guild to do raids. You do need to be in ascalon to play with us in WvW so if you would like to be in those two as well, just let us know on discord or in game and we'll get you straight.

6 hours ago, ShinoSejin.6385 said:

I accidentally ran into this guild while playing WvW earlier today and actually enjoyed WvW for once and forgot to ask for invite.

I'd very much like to join.

Sent you an invite to ascalon, which is our WvW branch.

7 hours ago, Nilesy.3274 said:

I'm interested in joining. Returning player, game has changed a ton since I last played! (6-7 years ago?)

6 hours ago, Propotkin.1793 said:

Can I have an invite please

I have sent you both invites!

9 hours ago, neromazing.6927 said:

returning player, been looking to get into fractals, raids, and strikes, may I please get an invite? 🤓

7 hours ago, LazyDeer.7063 said:

Hi, I would like to join, I am interesting in everything especially WvW content. I currently play Guardian and just unlocked firebrand and going through the Path of fire expansion. 

4 hours ago, SquirrelTeamSix.6073 said:

Hey there, long time vet looking for a new guild, would love an invite

Hi there! I sent you all an invite to the appropriate guild based on your interests. Feel free to join our discord in the message of the day in guild tab. Welcome to TG! 🙂 

1 hour ago, Bratsche.6327 said:

May I have an invite?

I used to be in this guild a long time ago, before taking a break from the game. Now I'm back and looking to do meta events, fractals and raids.

Invite is sent! Welcome back!

12 hours ago, BlueDoheny.3462 said:

Guild sounds awesome! 

Would love the opportunity to join.

3 hours ago, RueGZ.9456 said:

Interested in joining for WvW, can I get an invite? Thanks!

Hi there, sent invited to the guild! Welcome to TG 🙂 our discord is in message of the day in guild tab if you'd like to join that as well!