<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 hour ago, TSquared.5670 said:

Hi! I would like an invite, just getting started with a new character along with my cousin and want to join a Guild early in the game to make sure I make the most of my experience!

Invited 🙂

I asked for your cousins name in-game, dunno if you saw it. you can tell me here too.

Edited by Zanfiel.9413

7 hours ago, xxraidplaceholderxx.6245 said:

Hello, fairly experienced player, was recently an active raider but needed to step back my play time. Looking for a casual group of players where I can occasionally join to fill spots but just play at my own speed for now.

Thanks for your time

Hey there! Got you invited. Be sure to check out our discord (links in Guild message) if you find us a good fit as that's where our raids get organized for fills and such most consistently.

Welcome in 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiger.5763 said:

Hello TG! Just transferred to FC and found you guys on the forums. Wanted to get an invite, mostly for WvW events, and guild missions. Thank you! 

Tiger.5763

I sent you an invite to our WvW branch which is ascalon. Make sure you check the message of the day for the discord link so you can find out everything that's goin on. Welcome to TG!

4 hours ago, xighton.6742 said:

Heyhey, I'm a newer gw2 player looking to get more and more into  the pve side of the game. 
Would love to join your guys guild. 

Thanks in advance

Invite sent! Press G to access the guild panel to accept and make sure to check out our discord which is in the message of the day. Welcome to The Guard!

I'm interested in joining! I played for a bit when it first came out, then took a break. I don't have a lot of time to play now, but am back because gw2 doesn't need a lot of time to be fun and progress. I enjoy doing a little bit of everything at the moment.

12 hours ago, shmootsu.3678 said:

I'm interested in joining! I played for a bit when it first came out, then took a break. I don't have a lot of time to play now, but am back because gw2 doesn't need a lot of time to be fun and progress. I enjoy doing a little bit of everything at the moment.

Invite sent!  check out our discord in the message of the day and welcome to The Guard!

6 hours ago, Nezor.9365 said:

looking for a guild ! 😄

3 hours ago, Wazlefish.8532 said:

Hello, I'm a returning player looking for a guild, I'd love to join if there's space. Thank you 🙂

Sent invites to both of you! Welcome aboard! Check out our Discord too (link in the MotD) to see all the stuff we're up to lately!

Hello all! I just came back to the game after a break. I was in the guild before and would like to be again I did respond to the in game mail. 🙂

ETA: I am in the guild. Thank you! 🙂

Edited by Dakinia.8923