<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

13 minutes ago, Lyntastic.7243 said:

Evening! Hope there's still room to join lol I've been a player since 2014, taking a couple breaks here and there, but I'm definitely needing a guild that's active and generally has people running content whenever I'm on so I'd love to join yall if there's room 

Just now, Lepidus.4683 said:

I'd like to join! Returning player after a few years, never really got far as it was so rolled new - so consider me new-ish! 

Lepidus.4683 

thanks! 

you both have been invited 🙂

Hello! I played for a bit at launch, but with EoD and the other expansions worth of content i am giving the game  another go, this time for real. Finished one expansion so far and am really enjoying it, looking forward to meeting some people for group content! If there are still slots available i would be interested in joining up with you and making some new friends.

4 minutes ago, Grenone.2159 said:

Hello! I played for a bit at launch, but with EoD and the other expansions worth of content i am giving the game  another go, this time for real. Finished one expansion so far and am really enjoying it, looking forward to meeting some people for group content! If there are still slots available i would be interested in joining up with you and making some new friends.

invited!

43 minutes ago, krellos.6054 said:

Greetings all!  I'm a new player and judging the the amount of posts here, this is a very active guild, hopefully willing to help out new players learn the game and have fun with!  Would appreciate an invite please.  Thanks!

Hey there invite sent just hit g in game and you'll find an invite waiting. Welcome :